– 0 Miles: START at Bear Canyon Trail (440)
– 2.4 Miles: Right Turn toward Bear Lakes Trail (440)
– 5.6 Miles: Right Turn toward Bear Lakes (441)
– 5.8 Miles: Right Turn toward Mystic Lake (442)
– Follow Bear Lakes/Mystical Bear Trail (442/53)
– 10.3 Miles: Right Turn at the end of Mystical Bear single track.
– Follow double track trail for .3 miles.
– 10.6 Miles: Right Turn onto Mystic Lake Cutoff Trail (430)
– If you reach a gate on the double track trail you went to far. Go back to Mystic Lake Cutoff Trail.
– 11.6 Miles: Sharp Left Turn toward Mystic Lake (50)
– DO NOT continue on up the hill toward New World Gulch. Follow the trail along the west side of Mystic Lake.
– 12.7 Miles: Right Turn at the end of Mystic Lake onto Wall of Death Trail (457)
– Be cautious on this trail. Steep sides with loose trail surface.
– 15.6 Miles: Left Turn at the end of Wall of Death onto Bozeman Creek double track.
– 16 Miles: Right Turn/Stay Right toward Moser Creek.
– Aid station at the intersection.
– Two-way traffic for the next mile. Stay on right side of trail.
– 17 Miles: Stay Right on double track toward Moser Creek Road.
– 20 Miles: Left Turn at the top of Moser before gate
– Follow marked course through single track.
– 23.2 miles Right Turn at the bottom of the Moser Single Track
– Two-way traffic. Stay on right side of trail.
– 24.2 Miles: Right Turn toward Mystic Lake.
– Aid station at Intersection
– Follow double track trail climb toward Mystic Lake.
– 27.7 Miles: Stay left at intersection toward Mystic Lake.
– 29 Miles: Right Turn onto single track trail before Mystic Lake Cabin.
– Trail is just after the blowout in the road.
– If you make it to the “cabin” sign or the cabin, you went to far.
– 30 Miles: Stay Right.
– Do not turn onto Mystic Lake Cutoff again. Continue on up the trail toward Bear Lakes Trail/Mystical Bear Trail.
– 30.2 Miles: Left Turn onto single track toward Bear Lakes Trail/Mystical Bear Trail (53/442)
– 34.4 Miles: Stay Left toward Bear Canyon (441)
– 35 Miles: Left at intersection toward Bear Canyon Trailhead (440)
– 38.2 Miles: Left turn toward Bear Canyon Trailhead/FINISH.